1st interview, sent!

I just emailed my first round interview responses to the child life department tonight. I'm crossing fingers and toes, saying lots of prayers...confident that God has called me to this place and He will see me through to the end...hopeful that I have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to get me to that place. 


I appreciate your thoughts and prayers in the midst of this career change. It may not be the best economic time to do so---but at least healthcare is one industry that isn't as affected by the recession as everything else (according to CNN). 

In other news---we had snow flurries for a brief time this morning here in Charlotte. They melted as they hit the ground, but it made these past few days of below freezing temps worth it. If only it had stuck! 

I haven't been able to transfer my pics to my new mac....but for now you can see my latest photos on these facebook albums: Christmas 2008 and New Years 2009 (click on the links).

0 comments: