The big 2-8

Dear blog,
It's been too long. Tomorrow I turn the big 2-8! Here's to hoping that 28 is as good as 27 :) So far the celebrations began on Saturday and are still continuing. Some of the nurses got a cake for me and another coworker with a birthday. Red velvet mmm!

Saturday night I celebrated my bday with Pat Green :) A nice steak dinner at the Ryan Palmer Foundation banquet and a PG concert. Not too bad if you ask me.



Today--Monday--I celebrated with my hallmark peeps. The most awesome carrot cake from Village Bakery mmmm! Plus a new Pandora bracelet and beads from the family. Continued my celebrating at Jazzercise to work off those carrot cake calories (well it's got to be kinda healthy right? I mean with carrots in the cake lol). Then a pre-bday dinner courtesy of Pei Wei take out.

Now I'm curled up with Millie (the cat) watching tv and relaxing. Wonder what Millie will get me for my bday tomorrow? hehe :)



I've saved all my cards and such to open in the morning of my bday :) So I'll be celebrating in the morning with carrot cake for breakfast.

Goodbye 27....hello 28!

0 comments: