Happy Days

Happy days are here again...


Today I got a free car wash :) The local "Quick Quack" car wash here has a deal if you buy the "Best" car wash, you get a free wash within 5 days. So I took advantage of this perk today before the predicted snow hits this weekend. Btw, Quick Quack's mascot is a huge yellow duck. seriously. Not sure what it has to do with a clean car, but whatever.

Yesterday I got a pay raise after my 90-day review (hard to believe it's been 90 days). Oh happy day :) Review went great and extra money never hurts!

I gave up desserts for Lent this year (um so not a happy day). However I have rekindled my love for frosted mini wheats for breakfast and dinner too hehe (happiness). I will live for Sundays until Easter when I can indulge in some of my frozen girl scout cookies mmm!

Tomorrow/Friday I have just a half day of work woohoo! Even though I had to work a super long Monday at both jobs, it will be worth it tomorrow afternoon for sure!

The Olympics have started and Lost has begun again. Yay!

My family is coming to visit me next weekend wahoo! Let's hope for no snow and no cow stinkiness hehe :)

I am resettled in my new apartment and it is wonderful! Better neighbors, better apt altogether. My apt now smells normal and clean and not like an ashtray. yay.

That's all for now! Cheers :)




0 comments: