The countdown has begun...

31 days, just one month until I my last day at my current job. After that, 4 more days until the internship starts! 35 days until my summer adventure begins!


In the meantime I am reading this book and this one too. So far I'm amazed with how much I've learned by just reading the medical book. I'm by no means an expert...but I've learned a lot by just reading part of the book! 

In other excitement...it is March Madness and I am sitting here watching the championship game with UNC and Michigan. One thing I learned when I moved here is that this place lives and breathes basketball. The Duke/UNC basketball rivalry is to NC as Alabama/Auburn football is to AL. Now I am not a fan of any NC team really---if I had to pick Duke vs. UNC, I'd cheer for Duke--but I am definitely still cheering for UNC tonight. So just for tonight, Go Tarheels! (if my Duke friends read this---don't disown me please!)

That's all for now...I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! I'm headed to LA on Thursday. Can't wait for Easter egg dying/hunting (yes, my sister and I are in our mid to late 20's and still dye/hunt eggs), boiled crawfish and Johnny's pizza (the staples of LA food!), and of course seeing my family! 


0 comments: