Let the countdown begin

I just realized that in exactly 2 months from today I will turn 26 on Oct. 12. My coworker so kindly pointed out that I will now be closer to 30 than 20 (um yeah thanks....I would like to point out that she is 32). I mean after 25, what else is there to look forward to? At 16 you can finally drive, 18 you can vote, 21 you can drink, 25 you can rent a car....what's next? Guess I'll have to change my blog title too! Here's to hoping that 26 is a wonderful year with lots of unexpected things to look forward to! :)

Regardless, I love my birthday (well any birthdays really--it's just fun to celebrate). So the official countdown to 26 begins today--2 months! FYI--I like to celebrate for the entire month of October hehe. Just ask my family. Cards, cake, friends, cake, presents, and did I mention cake :)

A few pictures to remember the past year of 25....(sorry they're not in chronological order)

Sisters in NYC, April 2008

me and Vaughan at the MS State/USC game, fall 2007

College friends at Pam's wedding, April 2008

25th birthday cake, courtesy of Nicole

25th birthday dinner, October 2007


Family beach pics, Nov 2007

Easter in ATL with Lucy, Spring 2008

Family pic, July 2008

0 comments: