The sound of silence
So I'm babysitting and am hearing the most wonderful sound....silence! I may have mastered the art of putting a crying....no screaming baby to sleep. Let's just say that whenever my time comes to have kids, hopefully I'll have it all figured out by then :)
Lately I have been so absent-minded. Forgetting stuff. Today I realized that I had lost my phone. After completely racking my brain of where it could be---I assumed I had left it at church last night. I had started to lose all hope--I even emailed people at church to send out the search team (just kidding)--when my wonderful roommate found my phone! It was sitting on the end table by my couch and lovely orange chair. Somewhere I had forgotten to look. So lesson learned, search every inch before assuming phone is lost.
So now that all children are asleep, and my phone is found (sorry if you tried to call me today)...life is back to wonderful :)
Ohhh--and I must share wonderful and exciting news that two of my best friends got engaged in the past 2 weeks! Congrats Vaughan & Drew, and Lucy & Chris! Let's just say that next summer will be very busy :)
Posted in: on Monday, August 18, 2008 at at 8:56 PM

