Happy New Year update

I apologize for the long delay...you know adjusting to a new city, new job, and then all the holidays that followed just got the best of me :)


Here's the latest...I am now working 2 jobs....mainly at the hospital 3 days a week and the 2 days at a local Hallmark/Saturdays at another little gift shop. I am constantly working and busy, but all my jobs are fun and the people I work with are great!

Thanksgiving and Christmas were great. I got to go to Frisco to Mel's for t-giving and back home to LA for Christmas. That was one adventure on xmas eve---after a 3 hour delay in Amarillo and another 3 hour delay in DFW (while sitting on the plane), I finally made it home in time for our new traditional chinese Christmas eve dinner and church service (which is not chinese lol). Santa brought a new vacuum cleaner and a foot spa to soak my feet after long days at work :) as well as some other fun goodies.

It has snowed several times so far here....it is quite fun :) and thankfully it isn't blizzard snow and doesn't last for very long. There is still snow on the ground which is pretty. It was 45 degrees today and I actually thought it was warm...crazy!

Hope everyone has a wonderful start to 2010. And Happy big 6-0 birthday to my dad today!

1 comments:

  1. 45 degrees!! Balmy! I don't think we hit 30 today lol.