Moving is not fun
Note to self: I will not move again for at least 2 years. Moving. Is. Not. Fun.
I just survived a marathon moving session with my coworker Becky tonight. We managed to get my kitchen stuff moved, most of my living room things moved, and most of my clothes. Whew! Let's just say that living on the 3rd floor does not make for a fun moving experience. Maybe I will have awesome toned leg muscles after this. I have 3-4 more friends from church coming tomorrow afternoon to help me finish the rest of my things other than furniture. The movers come on Tuesday to finish everything.
The new apartment is sooooooo much better than my current one. I have a good feeling that this is the right move. I have all new carpet, newly painted walls, and new blinds in the "new" apartment.
I ran into my annoying smoking neighbor while moving boxes to my car. I wanted to say some smart/snide comment, but i held my tongue and kept walking. Let's all hope and pray for good neighbors in building 200!
Posted in: moving on Sunday, January 24, 2010 at at 12:28 AM

