first attempt...














So here I am attempting to venture into this blog world. I thought it would be good to put my thoughts and such somewhere. A few things I will probably blog about...

Family...Mine is in LA and TX, while I am starting my life in NC. Not always the easiest thing.

Friends...near and far from high school, college, grad school, etc.

My vintage apt....what it's like to live without central a/c, washer/dryer, and dishwasher. The rough life!

Career...doing a 360 degree career change from recruiting/human resources to child life...more on that later.

Church...Weight Watchers (trying to lose those last 5 pounds)....And just whatever else I have the urge to share about life :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey My Michelle-
    I think you have made a great choice on your new career.
    Good Luck!
    Love and Hugs Mama D

     
  2. Hi cousin!
    Hope you cool off soon.
    Wes and I will be in NC in August where the coastal breezes are a plus. Hopefully we can meet up at some point.
    Julie