Growing up is hard to do

Why is it so confusing and difficult to figure out which car insurance policy to get?? I am in the process of getting insurance in NC so I can finally get a drivers license here. After dealing with this for 3 days and with 3 quotes, I'm still confused :) Hopefully I'll get coverage this week so I can study up for my driver's exam for next week. Yup...I have to take the NC written driving exam to get my license here. I have had 2 friends fail their first attempt in the past, so I'm going to study! Soon I can be an official NC resident woohoo!

In other news...I'm one TB test away from volunteering at the children's hospital. Once I get the TB test checked Friday, I should be cleared to volunteer! I'll hopefully be able to start next Friday at the end of June :) Who knew it would be such a long process to start volunteering? But I'm sure it will be worth it!

That's all for now :)

1 comments:

  1. uh excuse me Michelle. Nationwide is On Your Side. I hear they have great claims customer service. ;)